Request to Book is a new feature that allows pet parents to request an appointment with a specific veterinarian outside of their available hours. As the veterinarian, you'll be able to review Request to Book appointments and accept or decline depending on whether you can accommodate the request.
Here’s how it works:
- When a new request is made, you’ll receive an email notification and can review the appointment requests in your Vetster account under Appointments → Appointment requests.
- If you’re able to accept the request, you’ll be asked to propose 3 possible appointment times for your client to choose from. If you cannot accommodate the request, simply decline and your client will be notified via email. You’ll have up to 48 hours to review requests.
- From your 3 suggested time slots, your client will have up to 48 hours to select the time that works best.
- Once your client selects a time, the appointment will be booked and scheduled! You’ll receive an email notification confirming the appointment.
- Log in for your appointment time and join the call as your normally would. Have a great appointment!
Note that Request to Book will only be available for pet parents when your availability is not set for the day. Request to Book will not show on your profile during Out of Office hours or when you already have scheduled appointments for the day. If you wish to opt out of receiving appointment requests, please reach out to our Support team.